Nashville Blood and Breath Test Lawyer
Counsel from Qualified DUI Attorneys
When an officer pulls someone over for suspected drunk driving, he or she
may ask that you submit to either a blood or breath test. In Tennessee,
the legal alcohol limit is 0.08% or above. Consequently, if an officer
takes a sample from a person’s blood or breath, and it tests equal
to or above this percentage, then it is possible that that person can
When the test results show 0.08% or above, there are many that do not believe
that their case can be defended and do not seek any legal advice. There
are many possibilities to explore when it comes to fighting DUI charges,
so it is always worthwhile to consult with a lawyer.
Our DUI Lawyers are Backed by a Decade of Experience
During the investigation process, our
Nashville DUI attorneys can look at every possible angle. It is possible that there could be some
factors that affected the reliability of either the blood or breath test.
- Here are some avenues our Nashville DUI lawyers can explore in your defense:
- How was the breath sample taken?
- Does the individual have diabetes?
- Did radio interference affect the devices?
- How was the blood extracted from the body?
- Has the device been recalled or shown to be defective?
- Does the individual have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
- Was the blood or breath sample tampered with or improperly housed or transported?
For instance, many DUI cases have been acquitted because the attorney has
been able to prove that the breathalyzer machine was defective. There
have been other cases where the officer mishandled the testing equipment
or improperly conducted the test.
We Work Tirelessly to Defend Your Rights
Inexperienced attorneys always dive deeply into the many possibilities.
You want a lawyer who is not afraid to search for every possible flaw
in the evidence, especially when blood or breath tests are called into
question. Our Nashville DUI attorneys are
rated 10.0 of Superb on Avvo, and we are prepared to challenge the prosecutor’s claims and the
evidence, in our efforts to preserve your rights.
Contact The Collins Law Firm, PLLC today to discuss your legal options.